DIVINE POTTER

Sunday, July 24th, 2016

Read Jeremiah 18:1-11

View the July-August, 2016 Issue

The Lord said to Jeremiah, “Just like the clay in the potter’s hand, so are you in my hand.”

- Jeremiah 18:6 (NRSV)

In the Creation account found in Genesis, chapter 2, God creates humanity from the clay of the earth and breathes into humankind the breath of life. God is the creator and sustainer of all life, and we have within us the image and breath of God.

In the book of Jeremiah, God calls Jeremiah to the potter’s house where Jeremiah finds a potter working at his wheel. The potter takes a spoiled vessel and reworks it into another vessel. “Then the word of the LORD came to [Jeremiah]: Can I not do with you . . . just as this potter has done? says the Lord. Just like the clay in the potter’s hand, so are you in my hand.” Here again, with the image of clay, God gives us a powerful message: “Can I not do with you . . . just as this potter has done?”

We are God’s good creation — but we aren’t always good! Yet no matter how often we become cracked or marred, in God’s hands we can become beautiful again as God shapes, molds, and recreates us in the divine image.

Christopher Yopp (Virginia, USA) — See back cover.

I am made in the image of God.

Loving God, mold our lives in such a way that we reflect the beautiful creation you desire us to be. Amen.

Prayer focusARTISANS

Christopher, very well said - 'Yet no matter how often we become cracked or marred, in God’s hands we can become beautiful again as God shapes, molds, and recreates us in the divine image.'. The potter's clay always has been a apt description of what God is doing with His children - taking their sin scarred life, molding and re-making into something most lovely to Him and fit for His divine purpose. Always pleasant, of course not. But at the end we are fit and polished and ready for God's army. And He allows us to be in His army even before he is done with us.

Posted July 23, 2016 at 07:22AM CDT
Comment by Tommie of Dayton, TN

Christopher uses an illustration near and dear to me to bring out his point. You see, Samantha loves making pottery. She has a wheel that she'd like to set up where she's living now but there's no room. Instead, she enrolls in classes so she can use the wheels there. Often, she will start out making something that will turn into something completely different. That's just like a lot of us here who started out with the intention of doing one thing but God steered us into another path. One of my favorites of Samantha's creations can be seen here: https://goo.gl/C1raBE
     It's a beautiful sunshiny day out here on the mountain in Tennessee. Seeing everything lit up outside helps to boost my spirits.
     JK, I got your comment on my blog! Thanks for visiting! I hope to have the concentrator soon. It all depends on the Rx getting back from the doctor's office.
     Cherie, I got your comment as well! Never take your breathing for granted. The Catz say hi! Five showed up to be fed.
     Linda, I hope the concentrator works for me. It has a different method of oxygen delivery that I'll have to adapt to but I'll try my best! Thankfully, it does come with a 30 day trial period.
     Elizabeth, yes! God has answered so many of our prayers!
     Marcia, I don't know about breathing normally but the concentrator will make trips away from the house much easier--I hope.
     Connie, you reminded me of one of my favorite songs by the Wedgwood Trio--"Prayer Is the Key". I went to youtube and every other song they ever sang seems to be there except for that one. I finally found the song by the Kings Heralds. It isn't done as well (in my opinion) but it's THE song, anyway. https://youtu.be/hO8GiGL8Ck4 And, yes, answers to prayer certainly strengthen our faith.
     Deborah, I tried to think of everything I'd need and get it in the initial order. I may have to place another later but I'm hoping this will do it. I didn't order replacement columns (they hold the sieve beds that extract the nitrogen from the air) since they won't have to be replaced until much later.
     Edd, this is a very tough political season. I think instant or near instant news and analysis has made it more so. Thankfully, God is ultimately in control and He can use people in ways we can't imagine.
     Patricia, the concentrator will make it much easier to pick up and go when I need to. Donna was teaching her sister about how to ready the oxygen tank for me to use and it's quite a process. Then there's switching if the first tank runs out and making sure there are enough tanks to get me where I'm going and back. The concentrator can plug into an outlet in a building or the power source in a vehicle to extend battery life. Where a tank will last about an hour, the single battery will last four and a half on a setting of 2 (which is probably what I'll need). The double battery will last nine hours.
     Kim, thank you for the prayers. I often feel that's what keeps me going.
     Beth, I'm with you hoping I'll have the concentrator by this time next week! If I'm not acclimated to it already, I should be well on my way.
     Randy, Michael Jackson used a hyperbaric chamber for a while and he wasn't diabetic. It's true that oxygen therapy is used for diabetics, though. My brother-in-law had a wound on his foot that was caused by diabetes and he'd have to go in periodically to have it treated. Often, one treatment that's primarily for one condition will be used for another that isn't normally indicated. As for the tea tree oil, it smells a little like turpentine but better. I don't mind the smell at all. Make sure your wife doesn't get the oil for sensitive skin. It doesn't work nearly as well. While you're at it, have her get some Melagel. It comes in both a tube and in a little tub. I have both (of course). :)
     Marilyn, I praise the Lord that the concentrator will be on its way here by, hopefully, Monday or Tuesday. I checked my credit card account and the funds are already reserved.
     Emma Angela Athyala's two year old daughter loved to have her read aloud. I read to all of my children so I can relate.

Posted July 23, 2016 at 02:25PM CDT
Comment by raynard of newark, DE

Good Morning U.R Family. Thank you Christopher for your devotional.. I knew someone who did pottery in Hawaii.. I think thats the only thing you dont see on " This Old House, maybe " Antique Road Show... It was so hot here today , I saw the Groundhog" had sunburn and looked like a lobster" I digress. FYI, I was reading Psalms 23, 34 and 73.. You know sometimes when you fell " spiritually thristy and you don't wanna feel like" Elvis after he sang a part in his movies.. I digress.. I stand corrected. My birthday is this coming Thursday.. I get to go to IHOP and " order " the senior's meal'..If that dog" Mr Peabody was so smart," how come he didnt help Lassie get Timmy out of the well? And why did Batman, Robin and The Riddler " wear tights and never did ballet? I digress ..Prayers going out to each and every spoken and unspoken prayer request. Be blessed and encourage everyone and have a great day..

Posted July 23, 2016 at 07:45PM CDT

Good morning, everyone! Thank you, Christopher, for your devotional this morning. Praise the Lord that He took this cracked pot that I am, and saw something worth redeeming! May I be yielded and willing to be moulded by the Master Potter into a vessel for His service.
JK - I am praising the Lord with you that your daughter was able to get all of her “big stuff” moved into the new apartment on Friday! I pray that she will be able to retrieve her other belongings, and get nicely settled into her new home. I pray that all went well with the day long wedding she was working at, and also her house sitting position. I pray that the Lord will give her the strength and endurance she needs. * DAN of Summerfield, NC - I pray that everything went well with the Kairos training you did yesterday, and also that the Lord kept you safe driving there and back. I pray that the Lord continues to bring you a full recovery from the stroke you had a little while back, and that there are no lingering after-effects from that.
ARCHIE - I am continuing to hold up your one student, Adrian, as he battles his addictions. I pray that he will turn to the Lord Jesus, bring Him into his life, seek out and get the help he needs, and that the Lord will bring him healing and deliverance. * MONTE of Laughlinton, PA - I am praising the Lord that you had a nice day at Niagara Falls, in spite of the fact that you didn’t get to do some of the things that you wished. I pray that the Lord will continue to watch over you and your wife, Carolyn, as you continue on your vacation. May He send His angels ahead of you on the road, keeping you both safe.
DONNA of San Marcos, TX - I am praying for your mother, that the Lord will bring her healing to the back spasms she is having, and relief from all pain. I pray that she is feeling fine soon, and that she is able and willing to get up and move around some. I pray that all went well yesterday with the work on the apartment, and that it will be finished soon. * PATRICIA of Laurelton, NY - I pray that you and your friends had a safe flight back to New York from Las Vegas. So glad that your convention was a success, and that you all had a good time.
SUSAN of Plymouth, MN - I am holding your father in prayer, that the Lord will bring him healing from the peripheral neuropathy he suffers with, and bring relief from all the pain. I pray that the Lord will give you wisdom and guidance as you seek the best course of treatment that will work for him. * BETTY of Scobey, MT - I am lifting your neighbor, Mr. Wayne, in prayer as he is in the final stages of cancer that is in his entire head. I pray that if it is the Lord’s will, even in this final stage, He might bring him healing. If not, I pray that the Lord will keep him from excessive pain, and that he is comfortable and at peace. So glad that he enjoyed the deviled eggs you brought him!
MARSHA of Bangs, TX - I am praising the Lord that your daughter-in-law, Crystal, came home from the hospital! I pray that the Lord will continue to watch over her these last few weeks of her pregnancy, and that she will carry this baby safely till the due date. I pray that both she and the baby are, and will remain fine. I pray that the Lord will watch over you today as you travel to San Angelo for Crystal’s baby shower, and that you all will have a wonderful time. * JULIE of Delray Beach, FL - I am praying for you as you anticipate your mammography in August. I pray that the Lord will give you peace, and remove all anxiety and apprehension you are feeling. I pray that all goes well, and that you will get good results.
LINDA of Madison, AL - I am praising the Lord that you back is feeling better! I pray that the Lord will continue to bring you healing there. Also, that He will bring your husband healing to his wrist. I pray that he will be able to take a break for a while so as to give the wrist a rest. I am praising the Lord, too, that the work on your house is coming along fine! * KAREN of Jackson, MS - I am praising the Lord that you and the children from your church, the Sunday School and Bible study, were able to go to a nice water park on Friday, and that the Lord arranged it for you all to have two cabanas free of charge! So glad that you were able to have a nice, enjoyable day, trying to keep cool!
RANDY of Amarillo - I am continuing to pray that the Lord will bring you complete healing for the sore on your toe that has not been healing well before. I pray that He will give your doctors wisdom to find a good treatment that will work. I am also praying that He will bring you healing for all the other medical issues you deal with, particularly with your eyesight. I am praying that the Lord will bless you and continue to use you in a special way with the ESL classes, and bring students your way whose hearts have been softened and ready to receive the Gospel. * WILLIS of Jackson, TN - I am keeping your wife, Jone, in prayer. I pray that the new medication the doctors gave her will be effective and work well for her. I am also praying for a miracle, that the other medication she was given to stop further deterioration of her memory loss, will, indeed, work with her, and that the Lord will bring some restoration to her memory and clarity of thinking. I am praising the Lord that He was watching over you, and you were not hit when the garbage truck turned into your path, and someone was entering on your right from the highway!
MARILYN of Yukon, OK - I am praying for your daughter and son-in-law as they travel to her hometown for her 20th class reunion. I pray that the Lord gives them a safe trip, and that her husband’s mood improves as they travel. I pray that they both will have a most enjoyable time together and with her high school friends. * TOMMIE of Dayton, TN - I am so praising the Lord that you reached your financial goal, and will be getting your air concentrator! I pray that it will arrive real soon, and that this will bring about a very positive change in your life and functioning abilities I am continuing to pray that the Lord might open the doors for you to get a lung transplant if this might be His will for you.

Posted July 23, 2016 at 09:42PM CDT

Yulia, your egg recipe sounded so good I wrote it down... I'm going to try it sometime soon.
Pug of Abilene, TX, I do not recall seeing you in our Chapel before... welcome! Blessings and Shalom to you!

Posted July 24, 2016 at 12:11AM CDT

Joe and Tommie.... we may have to add Raynard as a 3rd greeter.... he seems to be coming into Chapel pretty early these days! Can't have too many greeters.
raynard of newark, DE, LOL, maybe they were embarrassed for not having their tutu's on???? Too funny!

Posted July 24, 2016 at 12:17AM CDT
Comment by Jena of San Francisco, CA

Christopher

What a beautiful devotional. Your words of infallible passion, and deep live for our creator, father God, really speaks deeply in how he has transformed you into one of his glorious shinning vessels, portraying the light of his glory. I thank you, and bless you for your experience.

Posted July 24, 2016 at 12:43AM CDT
Comment by Jena of San Francisco, CA

Christopher

Father God, my father my spouse, I love you, miss you, and yearn deeply for your presence. I am troubled without the presence of your spirit, and the absence of your touch. You restore me to peacefulness, and relieve all my pain. With one touch of your hand, witside. As a bird wander the out of her nest before due time, I strayed from home, and you still waited. I promise to return home, and satisfy the yearning of your bowels, and the power of your love, fuel 21:3-6) Please save me from the presence of Shisak, King of Egypt, as my soul, and life are in danger. ( 2 Chronicles 12:5-12) I shall never forget what happened in Syracuse, and Newburgh, and now here in Sacramento. Please save me from the bronze image that Shisak has cast upon me, carrying away my goodliness, and casting me into the miry clay. Please save this captive of Judah, and save my vines, as I want to be able to fit in my soul, my core, my light, and my garments, in Jesus holy name. Save me from the clay dungeon my enemies have cast me into, in Jesus holy name. Save me from the hands of the wicked being upon me, and deliver me from this dry thirsty land. I promise to not be an unfaithful wife, and depart from you father God. I want to return home to Judah, expediently, to live in the presence of your glory. (1 Samuel 21:3-6) I long for the shining of your light upon my life, to reflect from deep within me. I have not played the harlot at any time, but have retained thy hallow spirit, as best as I could. Please cause your blessings of employment, and housing go before me to lead me away from the pitiful dungeon of spiritual, and physical decay. (Job 10:7-10) I pray that you would expediently bless me with what I need to move on immediately. Save me O Lord my God, as I long for your touch. I miss you very much, hear my hearts cry, and my adversaries devour me, and swallow me up daily, feeding me with the bread mingled with ashes, and clay. I can barely lift up my head, and I am aware of my sin. You promised me a land that drinkers water from the rains of heaven, and I long for the snow to cool my soul. I feel so deserted, with no place to go. Help me as I cry out to you for your deliverance, and save me from this locked up unloving style, and deeply pitiful way, in Jesus holy name. I command all curses over my name, my lack of employment, and housing, to be broken off me, in Jesus Christ of Nazareth holy name. Save me from the hands of my enemies being upon me, and from children in which who's right hand is full of falsehood. (Psalm 28:3-6) Save me Lord my God, and renew in me a clean heart, contrite heart, and clean hands, in Jesus name. Save me and deliver me expediently as I humble myself before thee. Please have mercy upon those who are not familiar with thy ways, but forgive them, in spirit, and in truth, All theses things I ask in the name of your darling son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth holy name, I pray. Amen.

Posted July 24, 2016 at 01:06AM CDT

Christopher, thank you for the reading, my wife is a potter and some of her best work started out to be something else. Praying for all the unrest in this country as well as others and praying for all the needs expressed on this site. Praises for all needs met, and prayers for all needs spoken or unspoken. Have a blessed day!

Posted July 24, 2016 at 05:22AM CDT

"Potter's Hand" performed by Hillsong United

Posted July 24, 2016 at 05:33AM CDT
Comment by Bob of Guyton, GA

You are the p0tter. We are the clay.

Posted July 24, 2016 at 05:42AM CDT

Good morning all. Today we are being awakened and greeted with a lightning show. Yesterday as well, but no rain. Today we have already had some rain, but no wind so the storms are less "frightening" for me. We have large trees and with all the folks chopping down perfectly healthy trees the winds stir up the ones left differently than before so I pray they remain healthy and adjust to the changes. I do know the remaining trees no longer have to share the water resources!
Christopher from my beloved home state of Virginia, thank you for the reminder that God does not make "no junk" and that in His capable hands we are a work of art.
So many potters among us: Samantha & Bethanne! I have a friend that is a potter and she has also been an art teacher. Pray for Barbara. She has a rough/tough life. She had a stroke a year or so ago and is struggling with not being 100% and she lost her daughter to cancer a long time ago and still struggles with the overwhelming loss.
Sarah thank you for your fervent prayers for us. My daughter had a great day yesterday considering how busy it was, but she was able (with the Lord's help I know) to "get it done". She has managed to keep her obligations and hopes to get a good, long sleep in soon!
Sheila I had to laugh again(after lol when reading Raynard's question) at your response!
Tommie I am glad you had a sunshiny day on your end of the state. I was happy for the cloud cover since it kept the temperatures in the low 80's which are much more manageable. I even spent some time outdoors as long as I could keep those pesky 'skeeters away.
Prayers, praises and blessings as needed and requested. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Wonderful service last night where the chorus of one song is "All Your promises are yes and amen!" Truth~
May our worship be meaningful and our molding in His capable hands complete.

Posted July 24, 2016 at 05:51AM CDT
Comment by dave of Manassas, VA

Good morning UR family!
I praise God for continuing to work in my life!
Please pray for my friend Austin. He is very depressed. He is a professor who has received a complaint about "microaggression" or some other such nonsense. It has him very fearful for his job...one more and he is fired. Never mind that 95% of his students give him favorable reviews. Additionally, money is very tight right now. I ask God to encourage him today at church, and remove the cloud of fear from his heart. I also pray for our college students, that they will obtain true wisdom in Chris. I pray that God will make us "good pottery".
I echo all requests today. God bless you all today (and stay hydrated today...It is supposed to be a scorched today).

Posted July 24, 2016 at 05:52AM CDT

Christopher, thank you for this devotion, and for the great scripture. Just a little later in Jeremiah, God says he has plans for us, and He does (Jer. 21:11). However, this is not the Calvinist idea that these plans were put in stone from the beginning of the universe, and are premeditated. This scripture clearly tells us, God is under no obligation to elevate us to a given role, or to punish us severely; He can change His mind. Let's say we mess up, or are even wrongly accused and end up in Jail, God can change His plans for us on the fly. The only thing we know, if we are His child, all things will come together for God, if we Love Him and are called according to His purposes. Praise God!

Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:10AM CDT

BITNO Yeshua!
Not sure what's going on with my sleep pattern these days... 6 hours one night... almost 10 the next and then only 4 the next... sheesh! Wide awake, may as well study some scripture and join my UR Family.
This is a new day Yahovah has made... I am rejoicing in it.
Christopher Yopp (Virginia, USA), thank you for the scripture and devotional for today. It makes me think of one of my favorite songs by Hillsong that JK has already posted. Thanks JK!
I am so grateful to The Potter for reshaping my life into this healed vessel I am now. A vessel that can be used to 'water' seeds He has planted in the hearts of people around me.
We are so blessed to be taken into The Potter's Hand and reshaped into His useful vessel.
We are so blessed to be wooed and drawn in to His Love.
We are so blessed to have tools like UR and YouTube to help in our spiritual feeding each new day.
Cyber hugs {{{ :-) }}} to all who enter this beautiful Chapel, whether you join us in the Comment Room or just watch from The Balcony... we are all loved so much that The Potter will lovingly work the clay of our hearts to soften it, warm it and shape it into His useful vessel. I love how well He loves us!

Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:11AM CDT

JK, glad to put laughter into your life today sister. Blessings and Shalom!
dave of Manassas, VA, for your friend Austin... and his fears... I found, after being pushed into early retirement that every time satan pushed the fear button, if I pushed back with praises to The Most High God my fears would disappear in no time.
Prayers and praises for Yahovah's answer to Austin's problems right now... prayers for peace in the midst of this storm. Phl 4:7
'And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.' KJV

Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:19AM CDT
Comment by Bill of Louisville, KY

In returning back to LR from completing my Master's at Waterloo in Regional and Resource Planning @ Christmas in 1983 I would realize a need to transition between the high level of abstraction academics takes one and the Southern culture I was raised in. So, I literally went to the Potter's House, the Arkansas Arts Center to take a beginners pottery class. Learning to shape a pinch pot, working along the concept of the heart realized an expression that would take a shape unlike any other in the small class. The slips were added and then the instructor said, "Probably would not stand the firing!". Last night prior to retiring, I would be reviweing the creative writing text that was used while I was at Hendrix College. Lincoln Steffens would write an essay, "I Get a Colt to Break In" and by the end states, "I learned waht tyrany is and the apin of being misunderstood and wronged or, if you please, understood and set right, they are pretty much the same. He and most parenets and teachers do not break in their boys as carefully as I brok in my colt."

Sometimes in having our spirtual formation tuned, we are thrown off the wheel, or at first glance, the art comes out a little less or a little more than expected. But being touched in the more gentle way can make all the difference in the world as our "Lights" are shaped, tuned and prepared as we bear witness to the integration of cultures and their faith traditions.

Could the question be more of akin to experiencing the ONEness of each spark at a time while witnessing the shimmering light activate memories of yesterday, today and can we even say tomorrow?

Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:24AM CDT

dave of Manassas, VA, praying for your professor friend and the student who complained. Seems like there are so many things against becoming and educator these days. So sad that such an honorable profession is demeaned like this.
We had a wonderful thunderstorms last night. The air is clear today and the squirrels are out in force at the "bird" feeders. Everything feels clean and refreshed. Have prayed for all above and many others that have come to mind. Sarah, I saw the fun pictures from the Ren Faine. Our small local one isn't until Oct. Cooler then.

Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:39AM CDT

Good morning to all the UR Family may we have a day that the Lord molds us a little better. Christopher, thanks for the scripture and your wonderful devotional. I like to look at this scripture as God never stops molding and shaping me until he has a piece like Tommie showed us that he wants to bring into His home to share our next life with all the other Christians He has fashioned. Real awesome God, Son and Holy Spirit to do all the work. Praying for Randy's toe and eyesight to become healed and clear. Praying for Willis and Jone's health may the Lord answer all our prayers in this matter. Praying for all those on Sarah's list and the entire UR Family to feel God molding and healing today for all our needs no matter what they may be. God is Love!!! Edd of Ocala, FL

Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:41AM CDT
Comment by Willis of Jackson, TN

Good Morning UR Family: CHRISTOPHER--thanks for the reading and devotional. In the scripture reading "18:7 At one moment I may declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it,
18:8 but if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will change my mind about the disaster that I intended to bring on it.
18:9 And at another moment I may declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it,
18:10 but if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will change my mind about the good that I had intended to do to it.
18:11 Now, therefore, say to the people of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem: Thus says the LORD: Look, I am a potter shaping evil against you and devising a plan against you. Turn now, all of you from your evil way, and amend your ways and your doings."
That made me immediately think of us here in the USA. We are doing the evil things and need to pray for our country to listen to HIS voice and mend our ways or we face the "shaping evil and the plan of destruction that our LORD has for us.
YULIA--I too wrote down the recipe for your deviled eggs, going to a family reunion for my wife in about 6 weeks, will try to make them and then wait for the accolades.
Since my wife has been down in her back and memory failing I have not been as faithful to the LORD as I should be in my reading and prayer. I ask HIS forgiveness and HIS loving touch on my heart.
Hope everyone has a blessed day and communes with other people in your place of worship so you can support them and be supported by them.
Praying for all needs here on this loving site.
Praying for all Police in their time of anxiety and fear for their lives.
Praying for all Christians that are being persecuted and killed for their faith.
GOD IS LOVE!!!

Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:46AM CDT
Comment by Willis of Jackson, TN

EDD -- we are close to posting at the same time again. Praying for you brother.
GOD IS LOVE!!!

Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:47AM CDT
Comment by Heidi of Woodstock, IL

Good morning UR family, happy Sunday. Thank you Christopher for your devotional, loved it.
Praying for everyone on SARAHs list and more.
TOMMIE you are such inspiration...SHEILA love your daily post so uplifting.
Keeping AUSTIN in prayer.
Please keep our friend Bill in prayer, he is having open heart surgery early Monday morning.
My cardiac rehab is going well, feeling great.
Prayers for all spoken and unspoken needs.
Blessings.

Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:57AM CDT
Comment by Dorothy

Thank you Christopher for your devotional this morning. The Hymn,"You are the Potter, I am the Clay" plays in the back of my head this morning. A nice thought indeed. Having problems with the computer the last couple of days. I guess it doesn't like my longwindedness (Is that a word?) Because I keep losing my shared thoughts. So Prayers for all that ask for them here and those unasked and Praising the Lord for all answered Prayers and Blessings this day.

Posted July 24, 2016 at 07:10AM CDT

Good morning UR Family and Christopher, enjoyed your message. Isn't it wonderful that God can mold our lives. I pray this morning for all the re-shaping that God has done in me throughout the years. JK, praise God that you daughter had a good day at the wedding yesterday and hope that her schedule slows down to give her some much needed rest. Willis, continued prayers for your wife's back and memory needs. I pray we all continue to pray for our world and that a great revival of peace will replace all the evil. Tommie, praise that your concentrator may be delivered soon. Dave, prays for a good outcome for your professor friend, Austin. As the heat is extreme, remember to keep hydrated. Prayers and blessings of safety for all law enforcement officers. "ASK"

Posted July 24, 2016 at 07:24AM CDT

Right, Shelia. Maybe someone that lives in Hawaii that would wake us all up. Blessings.

Posted July 24, 2016 at 07:25AM CDT

Heidi of Woodstock, IL, thank you, sister...so glad your cardiac rehab is going well and you are feeling so much better... prayers for your friend Bill are lifted... and NOW begins the praise! Blessing and Shalom!
Dorothy, sometimes I will accidentally hit something... have yet to figure out what.... and my post seems to disappear, but I have found that if you will look up at the top left next to the address bar, you will see at least one arrow that is highlighted, if not both, click on the left one first and see if it takes you back to where you were, if not then click the right one 2 times and see if it shows up there. It usually works for me.

Posted July 24, 2016 at 07:30AM CDT

Tommie of Dayton, TN, thanks for the link to the pottery... it is unique!

Posted July 24, 2016 at 07:32AM CDT
Comment by Marsha of Bangs, TX

Praise God for a new day to worship Him!
Thank you Christopher for your devotional today! It gave me hope.
I also have a song, "Spirit of the Living God"
Thank you for your prayers URF! Praise God, my daughter and her family arrived back home safely very late last night.
I am praying for you.
Have a blessed day walking with Jesus!

Posted July 24, 2016 at 07:37AM CDT