More from Susana Allen

by Upper Room Editorial on Thursday, June 22, 2017

Living in Panama was a delightful time in my life, and everything happened quickly. Within a year we had started a home group and a writers group in the expat community. Most of the members were from the U.S. and Canada. Near the end of the year we knew the Lord was leading us to a new mission field—Mexico. We were blessed to have a capable minister friend take over both groups when we left, and the groups are flourishing to this day.

Exactly one year after we moved to Panama, we arrived in Mexico. We were blessed to find a house quickly. It is perfect for our new home group. My husband is also leader of a men’s prayer group, and life is good.

I have written my first ebook, called …And Your House. It is available on Amazon Kindle Books. It is about 10 promies in scripture for the salvation of households. I trust the book will be a blessing to many who read it.

For further information about our online church and ministry, go to homechurchintl.com.

- Susana Allen

Susans, thanks for all you do, God is blessing you and you husband with new opportunities and you are responding. God is Love for All!!

Posted June 21, 2017 at 09:19PM CDT

Susana, thank you for all you do and for the devotional today.
Georgine, Arqua Petrarca, Italy

Posted June 22, 2017 at 12:38AM CDT
Comment by Cyn of Atlanta, GA

Susan's
Not only is God blessing you and your husband, but he is blessing the communities where you go. Thank you for being an instrument of God. You are a true blessing in this world.

Posted June 22, 2017 at 05:16AM CDT
Comment by Matt

God Bless, praying for your ministry. God Bless

Posted June 22, 2017 at 06:55AM CDT
Comment by Victoria of San Antonio , TX

What a blessing you are to so many! Thank you for your devotional.

Posted June 22, 2017 at 07:17AM CDT
Comment by Mermaid

Thank you for your beautiful post. I just wanted to let you know that your ebook on Amazon is a little tough to find because the author is listed as Paul Allen (although you are clearly the author listed on the cover). Also, unless someone puts in the quotation marks, just the title alone and the title with elipsis are not enough to make the search engine find it. I just wanted you to know in case you could add to your Amazon search parameters.

Posted June 22, 2017 at 08:49AM CDT
Comment by Susana of San Antonio, TX

Thanks to everyone who commented and your kind words. I appreciate your comments, Mermaid, concerning my ebook and I will certainly try to correct that. Thanks so much!

Posted June 22, 2017 at 06:43PM CDT